Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How I spent take you’re kids to work day at UCU

Zac Litwinchuck and Roman Litwinchuk on Take Your Kids to Work Day
I had the opportunity to interview Roman (my dad) this Wednesday – on take your kids to work day. After a busy day, he had a few moments to speak with me. Here are just a couple of the questions that I asked.

Q: When you where in grade 9, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: I was not sure, but a rock star was high on my list.

Q: If you could give advice to grade 9’s about finding their career?
A: My advice would be to find something you enjoy doing and then go out and make it your career. You’ll be doing it for the rest of your life, so you should enjoy it.

Something I learned from my day at UCU was hard work, much longer hours than school, and I think I will stick with being a student for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment