Thursday, September 9, 2010

Networking and Wine in Niagara Peninsula

I’m looking forward to this Saturday when I get on the bus, (in a strictly non-Keseyian sense!) for a tour of Vineland Estates and Rosewood Estates Winery & Meadery. The trip is organized by the Ukrainian Canadian Professional and Business Association and is part of their Speaker Series. Glad to see that the Ps & Bs are coming up with some fun ideas for events. Anyway, I hope to see some of our members there. Yuriy D. and I will take some pictures to post up here for those people who won’t be able to make it out. Cheers!

I think there are still some tickets left, you might be able to get some by visiting www.infoukes.com/ucpba-toronto for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I can't wait. I've been to Rosewood a couple of times in the past and I think they have some very good wines. But I've never been to Vineland Estates as far as I can remember it will be nice to try out some of what they have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I can't make it out tomorrow, but enjoy! Looking forward to volunteering at the UCU Booth during the Toronto Ukrainian Festival next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did! and it was nice to be able to connect with a couple of our Niagara-based members.

    ReplyDelete